Wednesday 16 July 2008

Iron Maiden stole my brain

I lay in bed trying to sleep.... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.... So I lay in bed trying to clear my brain... woooooooooooooooooooooh. So then I turned over and got comfy on that side... wooooooooooooooooooh... What the hell was that noise? Then it hit me.. My hearing was screwed.. I smiled... The evening was perfect. I drifted off to sleep.

We had just been to Twickenham to see Iron Maiden, their only UK gig this tour.. And was I blown away by one of the best rock bands of the last 25 years? OH HELL YES!!! I have never experienced an atmosphere like it or felt 55,000 people all singing their hearts out vibrate through me like a pulse.



I'm getting the urge to get a mullet.. Fighting the urge! Fighting the urge!! Losing.. Losing. Phoning the barbers.......... Catching sight of myself in the mirror. Balder than a badgers arse!! Deep sadness... Plenty of party, but bugger-all business up front..



My hearing is back to normal now, but I don't think I'll ever be the same again...

Rock on..

No comments: